Logo, Business Cards, and 3d Objects

 For the second project of the class, I was tasked with making a logo using a word I would use to describe myself. I chose trustworthy because, just like a triangle, I believe I have my points but overall I am the sturdiest person out there. This project introduced me to Illustrator as a tool that I can use to make functional creations instead of only colorful pictures.

For the third project, I was tasked with taking my logo(created in the logo project) and place it onto a vertical and horizontal business card as well as onto3d shapes. This project furthered my knowledge of Illustrator and built upon the knowledge base previously constructed. It also started giving mean idea of what2d images on 3dshapes looks like.



















Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Animation

Somewhere

Autoscopy