Animation


 


For the final project of the class, I was tasked with making a 30second animation with 5 seconds of credits. While I really enjoyed this project, I wish I had more time to complete it as I was unable to finish it all using rotoscope, soI had to transition in the middle. With more time I definitely would have been able to fully rotoscope this animation.


As part of the final animation project for this class, I was tasked with making an original soundtrack to accompany the animation. I found a software namedBandLab which is very similar to GarageBand. While I know absolutely nothing about composing music, the music loops provided by the software helped me out. I look to expand my knowledge of music  in the future.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Somewhere

Autoscopy